How do I access Netflix on X1?
x1 voice remote
Have fun discovering Netflix with the X1 Voice Remote
Search for your favorites on Netflix with just your voice. You can say "Bright" and see it on the screen. It's that easy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Learn more about Netflix on X1
Sign Up and Sign In
Billing and Account
- Netflix billing through Comcast
- How do Netflix charges appear on my Comcast Bill?
- How might Netflix on X1 affect my Internet data usage?
- Change Netflix video playback quality to reduce XFINITY Internet data usage
- X1 and Netflix stream plans
- How will downgrade or disconnect of my XFINITY service impact my Netflix subscription?
- What happens to my Netflix account if I move?
- Watch Netflix programs on X1
- What is the video resolution of Netflix streaming on X1?
- Can I watch Netflix in 4K on X1?
- Using closed captioning and subtitles in the Netflix app on X1
- How to use parental controls for the Netflix app on X1
- How do I return to the X1 menu and guide once I'm in the Netflix app?
- How to sign out of the Netflix app on X1
- Unable to sign in to Netflix on X1
- How to tell if your X1 TV Box is compatible with Netflix
- How to exchange your X1 TV Box to watch Netflix
- What to know when swapping your X1 TV Box
- Why can't I see Netflix on my X1 TV Box?
- What to do about poor video quality in the Netflix app on X1
- What to do if the Netflix app is frozen
** Restrictions apply. Limited to Netflix members who are residential customers. To access Netflix on XFINITY X1 requires an eligible X1 set-top box with XFINITY TV and XFINITY Internet service. Netflix on X1 uses your Internet service and will count against any XFINITY data plan. Netflix streaming membership required. Free trial offer available to new Netflix members and limited to one free trial per household. See www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse for Netflix terms of service.